Oil and Gas Services
At Ashbard Energy, we offer a wide range of Oil and Gas services as follows:
- Well Engineering/Well Intervention (Well Head & Xmas Tree: Surface Testing: Slick Line: Well Completion: Well Bore Cleaning & Pumping, etc)
- Pumps & Rotating Equipment Repair
- Pressure Testing: Hydrostatic & Pneumatic
- Asset Integrity Management: Facility Maintenance
- Commissioning and Decommissioning
- Valves Repair, Calibration, Installation and Maintenance
- Intelligent Pigging/Pipeline support
- Integrated Corrosion Monitoring Systems
SOLID STATE NORTH SEEKING GYRO TOOL
Our Solid-State North Seeking Gyro (SSNSG) tool is the most advanced in the industry, using the latest dynamically tuned gyro technology to measure the earth’s rotation rate to gyrocompass. This combined with angular data from accelerometers can provide highly accurate wellbore directional surveys in a range of operating conditions.
The tool is also one of the smallest diameter tools available on the market, enabling it to be supplied in a high pressure 1.75” thermal shield configuration, enabling it to be used in any wellbore survey application and at any temperature, and making it the most flexible tool on the market today.
Our tools system consists of an instrument that can run on either an electric wireline connected to a surface power supply and PC, in memory mode on slick/braided line, or in freefall drop mode. Optional remote rig floor readouts are available for display of survey and drilling information as required. Under normal circumstances, our Solid-State North Seeking Gyro tool is run in a 1.75” pressure case/thermal shield to maintain temperature stability.
Our tool is field proven to be highly reliable and the smallest north-seeking rate gyro available. This eliminates the need for sighting, while providing high accuracy in a small size (1.75” inside the combined pressure case/thermal shield). The systems also have a modular design for application flexibility in use.
Advanced software calibration techniques and an easy-to-use application software interface combine to make our tool one of the most accurate and flexible in the market today.
- High accuracy, all-angle north-finding multi-shot
- Continuous survey capability – vertical to horizontal
- Gyro whipstock and motor orientation capability
- Drop gyro
- Memory gyro on slickline
- Gyro with gamma logging
- Range of northseeking survey instruments have been field proven to be highly reliable: in service operations for over 10 years
- High accuracy northseeking survey performance in a high pressure, high temperature 1.75” diameter form factor, unlike most other comparable northseeking gyro systems
- Modular product, which enables the instrument to run in all commonly used survey operating modes to offer application flexibility
- Wireline mode: orientation/survey mode with real time surface readout
- Memory mode: battery powered single, multi-shot, drop surveys
- Continuous mode: wireline powered continuous surveys to horizontal
- Can provide continuous all-angle surveys
- Advanced software calibration techniques, which means no on-site calibration is required and minimizes time on location, without compromising survey quality
- Drillog surface software is highly flexible and can be customized to suit individual customer needs, as well as providing on-site and in-hole calibration and QA capabilities
Pressure Testing: Hydrostatic & Pneumatic
Ashbard performs pressure testing across a range of fluid‐flow equipment, both onshore and offshore. We provide We provide innovative and cost effective solutions towards undertaking clients’ high‐pressure test tasks by achieving the highest possible test‐pressure‐to‐operating‐pressure level.
Our services provide clients the opportunity to determine the performance parameters and quality features of equipment under real‐life conditions in the safest most efficient way.
Pumps & Rotating Equipment Repair
Ashbard specializes in the servicing, repairs and installations of pumps on‐site and off‐site.
Our pump maintenance solutions span across a wide range of fluid flow technologies for oil & gas, chemical and manufacturing
applications. Our team of knowledgeable and experience‐rich technicians is available to responsively go on site for periodic pump
functional check up, preventative maintenance operations, diagnostic and repair activities
- Centrifugal Pumps
- Multi‐Stage Centrifugal Pumps
- Air‐Operated Pumps
- Chemical Injection Pumps
- End Suction Pumps
- Self‐Priming Pumps
- Submersible Pumps
Ashbard provides instrumentation solutions ranging from single component device to full plant automation which cuts across
various process instruments and control & safety systems in the oil and gas sector. Leveraging on our hands‐on experience and
relationships with Original Equipment Manufacturers, we can meet all your instrument challenges
Non‐Destructive Testing (NDT)
Ashbard provides non‐destructive testing (NDT), materials testing services for a diverse range of industries. We help you ensure the reliability and safety of your products, equipment or plant assets with our world‐class services in nondestructive testing (NDT) and materials testing
Our vast expertise and knowledge in NDT and materials testing means we can select the right techniques and procedures to detect defects and irregularities in your products, equipment, production facilities or plant assets and provide you with necessary data to assist you in making informed decisions
- Rope Access
- Lifting Inspections
- Plant Inspection e.g Oil and Gas plant
- Post Weld Treatment
- Long Range Ultrasonic Testing (LRUT)
- Drill pipe /Drilling Tools Inspection
- Inspection of Casings
- Lamination Checks
- In-Service Flange Face Corrosion Detection : Automated Corrosion Mapping (AUT)
- Automated Time of Flight Diffraction (TOFD)
- Corrosion Under Insulation (CUI) : Corrosion Under Pipe Supports (SRUT)
- LRUT Level 3 Consultancy Services
- Hydrogen Induced Cracking (HIC)
- API 510 Pressure Vessel Inspectors : API 570 Piping Inspectors : API 653 Tank Inspectors
- Automated Time of Flight Diffraction (TOFD)
- Alternating Current Field Measurement (ACFM)
- Ultrasonic Phased Array Examination (PAUT)
- External Laser Scanning & Imaging
- API 580 – Risk Based Inspection
- Pressure vessel MFE Inspection (MFE)
- API 571 – Damage Mechanisms Affecting Fixed Equipment in the Refining and Petrochemical Industries
- Remote field Tube Inspection (RFT) : Internal Rotary Tube Inspection (IRIS)
- 3rd Party inspection/QA/QC : Vendor Inspection
- B-SCAN Ultrasonic Inspection
- Infrared Component Inspection (IRT)
- Non-Intrusive Annular Plate Inspection (SRUT)
- Quality and Construction Manpower Supply
- Pulsed Eddy Currents (PEC) : Eddy Current Tube Inspection
- Acoustic Emission Testing (AE)
- Magnetic Particle Inspection / Dye Penetrant Testing / Visual Examination
- Ultrasonic Testing covering Thickness measurement and Flaw Detection
- Eddy Current Testing / Radiographic Testing
- Plant Inspection e.g Oil and Gas plant
- Rig Inspection e.g Rig Platform, Jack Up Rig Legs etc
- Pressure Vessel Inspection / Storage Tank Vessel Inspection
- Pipeline Inspection / Baseline Survey of vessels and lines services
- Baseline thickness measurement and inspection services
- Surveillance and inspection services covering Civil, Mechanical, welding, electrical, Instrumentation, Statutory and vessel inspection.
- Technical NDT manpower supply for QA/QC services.
- NDT services/ Digital UT scanning on ASME vessel
- Underground Pipeline detection and route mapping
Valves Repair and Maintenance
Ashbard is one of the leading Nigerian service providers with a fully equipped and deployment‐ready team that clients can trust for their entire valve repairs and testing when cost optimization and efficiency is a priority.
Ashbard has acquired extensive knowledge and experience on maintenance and repair of pressure relief valves. Our competitive advantage is attributed to technical competencies of our personnel who combine training, research, manufacturer instructions and international regulatory standards to provide 100% reliable repairs and testing.
Pressure Relief Valves
- Globe Valves
- Ball Valves
- Check Valves
- Butterfly Valves
- Gate Valves
- Actuators and Accessories
- Needle Valves
- Blind Valves
Integrated Corrosion Monitoring Systems
At Ashbard, independent corrosion monitoring is one of our key capabilities and our Cosasco trained teams are renowned for offering industry leading solutions.
We can advise on how corrosion monitoring can fit into general basis of design and safe operations plans, providing assurance that your assets and processes will be in the best possible position for regular and irregular inspections.
Optimisation is also a part of our service offering and we can make recommendations on streamlining your processes and cutting out unnecessary or ineffective practices to deliver efficiency and cost saving services.