Oil and Gas Services
At Ashbard Energy, we offer a wide range of Oil and Gas services as follows:
- Valves Repair, Calibration, Installation and Maintenance
- Pumps & Rotating Equipment Repair
- Pressure Testing: Hydrostatic & Pneumatic
- Asset Integrity Management: Facility Maintenance
- Commissioning and Decommissioning
- Well Engineering/Well Intervention (Well Head & Xmas Tree: Surface Testing: Slick Line: Well Completion: Well Bore Cleaning & Pumping, etc)
- Intelligent Pigging/Pipeline support
- Integrated Corrosion Monitoring Systems
Valves Repair and Maintenance
Ashbard is one of the leading Nigerian service providers with a fully equipped and deployment‐ready team that clients can trust for their entire valve repairs and testing when cost optimization and efficiency is a priority.
Ashbard has acquired extensive knowledge and experience on maintenance and repair of pressure relief valves. Our competitive advantage is attributed to technical competencies of our personnel who combine training, research, manufacturer instructions and international regulatory standards to provide 100% reliable repairs and testing.
Pressure Relief Valves
- Globe Valves
- Ball Valves
- Check Valves
- Butterfly Valves
- Gate Valves
- Actuators and Accessories
- Needle Valves
- Blind Valves
Pressure Testing: Hydrostatic & Pneumatic
Ashbard performs pressure testing across a range of fluid‐flow equipment, both onshore and offshore. We provide We provide innovative and cost effective solutions towards undertaking clients’ high‐pressure test tasks by achieving the highest possible test‐pressure‐to‐operating‐pressure level.
Our services provide clients the opportunity to determine the performance parameters and quality features of equipment under real‐life conditions in the safest most efficient way.
Pumps & Rotating Equipment Repair
Ashbard specializes in the servicing, repairs and installations of pumps on‐site and off‐site.
Our pump maintenance solutions span across a wide range of fluid flow technologies for oil & gas, chemical and manufacturing
applications. Our team of knowledgeable and experience‐rich technicians is available to responsively go on site for periodic pump
functional check up, preventative maintenance operations, diagnostic and repair activities
- Centrifugal Pumps
- Multi‐Stage Centrifugal Pumps
- Air‐Operated Pumps
- Chemical Injection Pumps
- End Suction Pumps
- Self‐Priming Pumps
- Submersible Pumps
Ashbard provides instrumentation solutions ranging from single component device to full plant automation which cuts across
various process instruments and control & safety systems in the oil and gas sector. Leveraging on our hands‐on experience and
relationships with Original Equipment Manufacturers, we can meet all your instrument challenges
Non‐Destructive Testing (NDT)
Ashbard provides non‐destructive testing (NDT), materials testing services for a diverse range of industries. We help you ensure the reliability and safety of your products, equipment or plant assets with our world‐class services in nondestructive testing (NDT) and materials testing
Our vast expertise and knowledge in NDT and materials testing means we can select the right techniques and procedures to detect defects and irregularities in your products, equipment, production facilities or plant assets and provide you with necessary data to assist you in making informed decisions
- Rope Access
- Lifting Inspections
- Plant Inspection e.g Oil and Gas plant
- Post Weld Treatment
- Long Range Ultrasonic Testing (LRUT)
- Drill pipe /Drilling Tools Inspection
- Inspection of Casings
- Lamination Checks
- In-Service Flange Face Corrosion Detection : Automated Corrosion Mapping (AUT)
- Automated Time of Flight Diffraction (TOFD)
- Corrosion Under Insulation (CUI) : Corrosion Under Pipe Supports (SRUT)
- LRUT Level 3 Consultancy Services
- Hydrogen Induced Cracking (HIC)
- API 510 Pressure Vessel Inspectors : API 570 Piping Inspectors : API 653 Tank Inspectors
- Automated Time of Flight Diffraction (TOFD)
- Alternating Current Field Measurement (ACFM)
- Ultrasonic Phased Array Examination (PAUT)
- External Laser Scanning & Imaging
- API 580 – Risk Based Inspection
- Pressure vessel MFE Inspection (MFE)
- API 571 – Damage Mechanisms Affecting Fixed Equipment in the Refining and Petrochemical Industries
- Remote field Tube Inspection (RFT) : Internal Rotary Tube Inspection (IRIS)
- 3rd Party inspection/QA/QC : Vendor Inspection
- B-SCAN Ultrasonic Inspection
- Infrared Component Inspection (IRT)
- Non-Intrusive Annular Plate Inspection (SRUT)
- Quality and Construction Manpower Supply
- Pulsed Eddy Currents (PEC) : Eddy Current Tube Inspection
- Acoustic Emission Testing (AE)
- Magnetic Particle Inspection / Dye Penetrant Testing / Visual Examination
- Ultrasonic Testing covering Thickness measurement and Flaw Detection
- Eddy Current Testing / Radiographic Testing
- Plant Inspection e.g Oil and Gas plant
- Rig Inspection e.g Rig Platform, Jack Up Rig Legs etc
- Pressure Vessel Inspection / Storage Tank Vessel Inspection
- Pipeline Inspection / Baseline Survey of vessels and lines services
- Baseline thickness measurement and inspection services
- Surveillance and inspection services covering Civil, Mechanical, welding, electrical, Instrumentation, Statutory and vessel inspection.
- Technical NDT manpower supply for QA/QC services.
- NDT services/ Digital UT scanning on ASME vessel
- Underground Pipeline detection and route mapping
At Ashbard we pride our self in providing quality services to ensure efficient well service activities to maintain/enhance well productivity
From small, independent or marginal operators to major oil companies & regulatory bodies, we have the capability to provide our clients with fully integrated Well Engineering solutions, bespoke to every project.
- SLICKLINE : The use of Ashbard slickline units provides you with a variety of well intervention services and measurements that are essential during the time a well is in production. Ashbard slickline services include the control of sliding sleeves to open and close access to zones and the replacement of gas lift valves.
- SURFACE WELL TESTING: Ashbard offers the complete well test package, utilizing some of the industry’s most reliable technologies. Our versatile surface test packages, subsea systems and drill stem test capabilities, combined with expert onsite fluid analysis, data acquisition and metering capabilities, ensure Ashbard provides our customers with a complete service to support their well tests.
- NORTH SEEKING GYRO: Our Survey equipment is widely used to develop productive Oil & Gas reservoirs and ascertain true bottom hole location. Our products & services help to optimize our client’s most critical resources – time & money.
- COIL TUBING : The Ashbard innovative intervention services conveyed on coiled tubing (CT) are designed to improve your well and reservoir performance. CT applications include matrix and fracture stimulation, wellbore cleanout, logging, perforating, nitrogen kickoff, sand control, drilling, cementing, well circulation, and mechanical isolation. Our product portfolio includes all the tools and services you need for efficient and effective CT interventions.
Ashbard offers an extensive range of well intervention services and global experience to extend the life of producing wells using defined processes and industry‐leading technologies to deliver successful, cost effective, and quality interventions.
Ashbard well intervention services are cost‐effective. With our capabilities, we can provide such services as electric logs, drilling, perforating tubing or casing, pumping and stimulation, sand control completions, well control, snubbing, recompletion, abandonment and well evaluation.
You have a challenge, we have a solution.
Whether your challenge is to shut off unwanted water, stop sand production, remove scale, improve near well bore conductivity, restimulate the reservoir or remove blockage in surface flow lines.
- Well Head & Xmas Tree
- Surface Testing
- Slick Line
- Well Completion
- Well Bore Cleaning & Pumping, etc.
Integrated Corrosion Monitoring Systems
At Ashbard, independent corrosion monitoring is one of our key capabilities and our Cosasco trained teams are renowned for offering industry leading solutions.
We can advise on how corrosion monitoring can fit into general basis of design and safe operations plans, providing assurance that your assets and processes will be in the best possible position for regular and irregular inspections.
Optimisation is also a part of our service offering and we can make recommendations on streamlining your processes and cutting out unnecessary or ineffective practices to deliver efficiency and cost saving services.