Oil and Gas Services
At Ashbard Energy, we offer a wide range of Oil and Gas services as follows:
- Well Engineering/Well Intervention (Well Head & Xmas Tree: Surface Testing: Slick Line: Well Completion: Well Bore Cleaning & Pumping, etc)
- Pumps & Rotating Equipment Repair
- Pressure Testing: Hydrostatic & Pneumatic
- Asset Integrity Management: Facility Maintenance
- Commissioning and Decommissioning
- Valves Repair, Calibration, Installation and Maintenance
- Intelligent Pigging/Pipeline support
- Integrated Corrosion Monitoring Systems
EARLY PRODUCTION FACILITY
Teaming up with our international technical partners, we provide an Early production facility (EPF) which shows up as an effective solution for operating companies to bring their new discoveries on-stream fast and generate an early cash flow. Facility can be both — mobile design or skid design.
- Production wells cluster
- Measurement and adjustment module
- Oil/condensate loading
- Produced water loading
- Oil and gas separator (OGS)
- Water separation tank (WSS)
- Measurement and adjustment block
- Flare unit (FU)
- Automated Process Control System with control unit and motor control center
- Chemical injection pump (CIP) (optional)
- Oil/condensate buffer vessels (OBV) and water buffer vessels (WBV) with draw off pumps P-1,2 and loading system LS-1,2 (optional)
- Diesel power plant unit (optional)
Our EPF allows obtaining treated product during the period of initial (pilot) field development before the permanent gathering and treatment facilities has been designed, erected and commissioned.
Our EPF provides real-time production data that can help estimate reservoir performance before long-term facilities installation. Our EPF can be used for small reserves that would be financially risky or uneconomical to produce with a permanent production facility.
Units are supplied in form of modules of maximal completeness within 4-5 months from enquiry date. Both stationary version on frame support or skid and portable version on trailed wheeled carriers are possible. Unit composition is selected depending on the properties of the initial raw product and on the established targets of well survey. The equipment service life is 20 years.
The product may be delivered to EPF either from a separate well or from a gathering manifold. Demulsifying agent can be fed into the pipeline by dosing pump as an option. The inlet cyclone device of the separator is designed to accept products with high initial gas content (up to 2000 m3/m3 or 11200 scf/stb) and can efficiently separate gas from liquid flow. The gas from OGS is transferred to the measuring unit and further to the flare unit (FU) or to the field gas gathering system. The liquid phase from OGS flows into the water separation tank WSS to be separated into oil (condensate) and water and is further delivered via measuring units into the gathering system. In case no gathering system designed, EPF can be equipped with oil/ condensate buffer vessels (WBV) with a system of pouring into tank trucks LS-1,2.
Pressure Testing: Hydrostatic & Pneumatic
Ashbard performs pressure testing across a range of fluid‐flow equipment, both onshore and offshore. We provide We provide innovative and cost effective solutions towards undertaking clients’ high‐pressure test tasks by achieving the highest possible test‐pressure‐to‐operating‐pressure level.
Our services provide clients the opportunity to determine the performance parameters and quality features of equipment under real‐life conditions in the safest most efficient way.
Pumps & Rotating Equipment Repair
Ashbard specializes in the servicing, repairs and installations of pumps on‐site and off‐site.
Our pump maintenance solutions span across a wide range of fluid flow technologies for oil & gas, chemical and manufacturing
applications. Our team of knowledgeable and experience‐rich technicians is available to responsively go on site for periodic pump
functional check up, preventative maintenance operations, diagnostic and repair activities
- Centrifugal Pumps
- Multi‐Stage Centrifugal Pumps
- Air‐Operated Pumps
- Chemical Injection Pumps
- End Suction Pumps
- Self‐Priming Pumps
- Submersible Pumps
Ashbard provides instrumentation solutions ranging from single component device to full plant automation which cuts across
various process instruments and control & safety systems in the oil and gas sector. Leveraging on our hands‐on experience and
relationships with Original Equipment Manufacturers, we can meet all your instrument challenges
Non‐Destructive Testing (NDT)
Ashbard provides non‐destructive testing (NDT), materials testing services for a diverse range of industries. We help you ensure the reliability and safety of your products, equipment or plant assets with our world‐class services in nondestructive testing (NDT) and materials testing
Our vast expertise and knowledge in NDT and materials testing means we can select the right techniques and procedures to detect defects and irregularities in your products, equipment, production facilities or plant assets and provide you with necessary data to assist you in making informed decisions
- Rope Access
- Lifting Inspections
- Plant Inspection e.g Oil and Gas plant
- Post Weld Treatment
- Long Range Ultrasonic Testing (LRUT)
- Drill pipe /Drilling Tools Inspection
- Inspection of Casings
- Lamination Checks
- In-Service Flange Face Corrosion Detection : Automated Corrosion Mapping (AUT)
- Automated Time of Flight Diffraction (TOFD)
- Corrosion Under Insulation (CUI) : Corrosion Under Pipe Supports (SRUT)
- LRUT Level 3 Consultancy Services
- Hydrogen Induced Cracking (HIC)
- API 510 Pressure Vessel Inspectors : API 570 Piping Inspectors : API 653 Tank Inspectors
- Automated Time of Flight Diffraction (TOFD)
- Alternating Current Field Measurement (ACFM)
- Ultrasonic Phased Array Examination (PAUT)
- External Laser Scanning & Imaging
- API 580 – Risk Based Inspection
- Pressure vessel MFE Inspection (MFE)
- API 571 – Damage Mechanisms Affecting Fixed Equipment in the Refining and Petrochemical Industries
- Remote field Tube Inspection (RFT) : Internal Rotary Tube Inspection (IRIS)
- 3rd Party inspection/QA/QC : Vendor Inspection
- B-SCAN Ultrasonic Inspection
- Infrared Component Inspection (IRT)
- Non-Intrusive Annular Plate Inspection (SRUT)
- Quality and Construction Manpower Supply
- Pulsed Eddy Currents (PEC) : Eddy Current Tube Inspection
- Acoustic Emission Testing (AE)
- Magnetic Particle Inspection / Dye Penetrant Testing / Visual Examination
- Ultrasonic Testing covering Thickness measurement and Flaw Detection
- Eddy Current Testing / Radiographic Testing
- Plant Inspection e.g Oil and Gas plant
- Rig Inspection e.g Rig Platform, Jack Up Rig Legs etc
- Pressure Vessel Inspection / Storage Tank Vessel Inspection
- Pipeline Inspection / Baseline Survey of vessels and lines services
- Baseline thickness measurement and inspection services
- Surveillance and inspection services covering Civil, Mechanical, welding, electrical, Instrumentation, Statutory and vessel inspection.
- Technical NDT manpower supply for QA/QC services.
- NDT services/ Digital UT scanning on ASME vessel
- Underground Pipeline detection and route mapping
Valves Repair and Maintenance
Ashbard is one of the leading Nigerian service providers with a fully equipped and deployment‐ready team that clients can trust for their entire valve repairs and testing when cost optimization and efficiency is a priority.
Ashbard has acquired extensive knowledge and experience on maintenance and repair of pressure relief valves. Our competitive advantage is attributed to technical competencies of our personnel who combine training, research, manufacturer instructions and international regulatory standards to provide 100% reliable repairs and testing.
Pressure Relief Valves
- Globe Valves
- Ball Valves
- Check Valves
- Butterfly Valves
- Gate Valves
- Actuators and Accessories
- Needle Valves
- Blind Valves
Integrated Corrosion Monitoring Systems
At Ashbard, independent corrosion monitoring is one of our key capabilities and our Cosasco trained teams are renowned for offering industry leading solutions.
We can advise on how corrosion monitoring can fit into general basis of design and safe operations plans, providing assurance that your assets and processes will be in the best possible position for regular and irregular inspections.
Optimisation is also a part of our service offering and we can make recommendations on streamlining your processes and cutting out unnecessary or ineffective practices to deliver efficiency and cost saving services.