Oil and Gas Services
At Ashbard Energy, we offer a wide range of Oil and Gas services as follows:
- Valves Repair, Calibration, Installation and Maintenance
- Pumps & Rotating Equipment Repair
- Pressure Testing: Hydrostatic & Pneumatic
- Asset Integrity Management: Facility Maintenance
- Commissioning and Decommissioning
- Well Engineering/Well Intervention (Well Head & Xmas Tree: Surface Testing: Slick Line: Well Completion: Well Bore Cleaning & Pumping, etc)
- Intelligent Pigging/Pipeline support
- Integrated Corrosion Monitoring Systems
Valves Repair and Maintenance
Ashbard is one of the leading Nigerian service providers with a fully equipped and deployment‐ready team that clients can trust for their entire valve repairs and testing when cost optimization and efficiency is a priority.
Ashbard has acquired extensive knowledge and experience on maintenance and repair of pressure relief valves. Our competitive advantage is attributed to technical competencies of our personnel who combine training, research, manufacturer instructions and international regulatory standards to provide 100% reliable repairs and testing.
Pressure Relief Valves
- Globe Valves
- Ball Valves
- Check Valves
- Butterfly Valves
- Gate Valves
- Actuators and Accessories
- Needle Valves
- Blind Valves
Pressure Testing: Hydrostatic & Pneumatic
Ashbard performs pressure testing across a range of fluid‐flow equipment, both onshore and offshore. We provide We provide innovative and cost effective solutions towards undertaking clients’ high‐pressure test tasks by achieving the highest possible test‐pressure‐to‐operating‐pressure level.
Our services provide clients the opportunity to determine the performance parameters and quality features of equipment under real‐life conditions in the safest most efficient way.
Pumps & Rotating Equipment Repair
Ashbard specializes in the servicing, repairs and installations of pumps on‐site and off‐site.
Our pump maintenance solutions span across a wide range of fluid flow technologies for oil & gas, chemical and manufacturing
applications. Our team of knowledgeable and experience‐rich technicians is available to responsively go on site for periodic pump
functional check up, preventative maintenance operations, diagnostic and repair activities
- Centrifugal Pumps
- Multi‐Stage Centrifugal Pumps
- Air‐Operated Pumps
- Chemical Injection Pumps
- End Suction Pumps
- Self‐Priming Pumps
- Submersible Pumps
Ashbard provides instrumentation solutions ranging from single component device to full plant automation which cuts across
various process instruments and control & safety systems in the oil and gas sector. Leveraging on our hands‐on experience and
relationships with Original Equipment Manufacturers, we can meet all your instrument challenges
Non‐Destructive Testing (NDT)
Ashbard provides non‐destructive testing (NDT), materials testing services for a diverse range of industries. We help you ensure the reliability and safety of your products, equipment or plant assets with our world‐class services in nondestructive testing (NDT) and materials testing
Our vast expertise and knowledge in NDT and materials testing means we can select the right techniques and procedures to detect defects and irregularities in your products, equipment, production facilities or plant assets and provide you with necessary data to assist you in making informed decisions
- Magnetic Particle Inspection / Dye Penetrant Testing / Visual Examination
- Ultrasonic Testing covering Thickness measurement and Flaw Detection
- Eddy Current Testing / Radiographic Testing
- Plant Inspection e.g Oil and Gas plant
- Rig Inspection e.g Rig Platform, Jack Up Rig Legs etc
- Pressure Vessel Inspection / Storage Tank Vessel Inspection
- Pipeline Inspection / Baseline Survey of vessels and lines services
- Baseline thickness measurement and inspection services
- Surveillance and inspection services covering Civil, Mechanical, welding, electrical, Instrumentation, Statutory and vessel inspection.
- Technical NDT manpower supply for QA/QC services.
- NDT services/ Digital UT scanning on ASME vessel
- Underground Pipeline detection and route mapping
Ashbard offers an extensive range of well intervention services and global experience to extend the life of producing wells using defined processes and industry‐leading technologies to deliver successful, cost effective, and quality interventions.
Ashbard well intervention services are cost‐effective. With our capabilities, we can provide such services as electric logs, drilling, perforating tubing or casing, pumping and stimulation, sand control completions, well control, snubbing, recompletion, abandonment and well evaluation.
You have a challenge, we have a solution.
Whether your challenge is to shut off unwanted water, stop sand production, remove scale, improve near well bore conductivity, restimulate the reservoir or remove blockage in surface flow lines.
- Well Head & Xmas Tree
- Surface Testing
- Slick Line
- Well Completion
- Well Bore Cleaning & Pumping, etc.
Integrated Corrosion Monitoring Systems
At Ashbard, independent corrosion monitoring is one of our key capabilities and our Cosasco trained teams are renowned for offering industry leading solutions.
We can advise on how corrosion monitoring can fit into general basis of design and safe operations plans, providing assurance that your assets and processes will be in the best possible position for regular and irregular inspections.
Optimisation is also a part of our service offering and we can make recommendations on streamlining your processes and cutting out unnecessary or ineffective practices to deliver efficiency and cost saving services.